Utility bills are mailed out the first week of each month and are due on the last day of the month.
- As we are a small municipality with limited funds, it is our policy to disconnect services to any customer whose utility account remains unpaid for 60 days from the date of billing.
- Before water is reconnected a $30.00 disconnection fee and $30.00 re connection fee along the total account balance must be paid.
Late penalty fee of 1.5% is levied on the remaining unpaid balance after the due date.
- In person at the Village Office by cash or cheque
- by mail
- at the bank or internet and telephone banking at all banks
- Pre-authorized payment plan (direct debit)
- drop your payment in the drop off box located under the northwest bulletin board in the lobby
- SORRY NO DIRECT DEBIT OR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
OPENING A UTILITY ACCOUNT
- Come to the Village Office located 5003-3rd Street or call 780-925-3835 two business days prior to your move in date
- We will require a $150 renter deposit prior to move in date for tenants. The renter deposit is applied to your final bill.
- It is your responsibility to contact the Village Office, two business days prior, with your move-out date, and if applicable your new mailing address
Garbage is collected in Donnelly by the Smoky River Regional Waste Commission on Wednesday and must be at the curb by 8:00 am Wednesday morning.
- Waste should be securely packaged in plastic bags and placed in animal proof containers in the front yard
- Maximum of 4 bags not exceeding 50 pounds
- Extra bag tags can be purchased at the Village Office for $1.00 per tag.
Residents are encouraged to recycle any recyclable waste materials. See below for recycle dates and list of recyclable material.
Recycle Dates 2016 Effective Nov 1st change to Friday pick up (Nov 4, Nov 11, Nov 25, Dec 9th and Dec 23rd) see link below for 2017 Calendar see link below for 2017 Calendar
- Village of Donnelly resident who owns a cat or dog must purchase a tag at the Village office.
- A copy of the bylaw is available on this website see the bylaws tab.
- All pets must be contained in your yard and not running at large or they will be impounded and fines applied.